Open enrollment is set for the fall of each year and is conducted through the SEBB (School Employee Benefits Board) website. Dates for the fall 2020 open enrollment period will be October 26th - November 23rd, 2020.
All coverage is effective January 1, 2021
Washington State Health Care Authority (HCA) Website & Login Page You can access the Employee Enrollment Guide from this link.
Refer to the School Employee Enrollment Guide for the following:
- Help with SEBB ‘My Account’ Login
- Eligibility and Enrollment
- Medical Plans and Benefits
- Dental Plans and Benefits
- Vision Plans and Benefits
- Plan Costs
- Find a Provider
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- LTD – Long Term Disability
- Medical FSA and DCAP
- SmartHealth Wellness Program – Qualify for a wellness incentive each year
- Special Open Enrollment – What qualifies as a special open enrollment and how do I make changes during this time?
- SEBB Program Appeals Process
SEBB Employee and Retirement Benefits
School Employees Benefits Board (SEBB) Program FAQ's