ONLINE PAYMENT FOR STUDENT FEES & FINES
AVAILABLE DECEMBER 1ST!
As a convenience to parents, the North Mason School District is excited to announce a new service that provides parents an easy way to pay for their child’s school fees and fines. Parents will also be able to purchase ASB cards, yearbooks, event tickets, field trips and much more. Beginning December 1, 2016, parents can make online payments from home or work, 24/7. We have contracted with InTouch, a national credit card payment processor, to provide a secure site for making payments. Touchbase is the application site-name.
To make online payments:
- Go to our new online payment site Touchbase
- Log in using the same login & password as SKYWARD Family Access
- If you log in as a guest, you will not see fees or fines associated with your student. Guests may purchase generic items such as Transcripts for previous students, or make donations.
- All students within your family should be listed. If not, please contact the missing student's school.
- Click on the student's name link
- If an open fine or fee exists, a red message will appear
- Using the links on the center of the screen; select either
- "View open fines/fees"
- To pay, check the box(es)
- Click the Pay button at the bottom of the screen
- Select "Checkout" and follow the prompts
- "Products at student's school" (Continue to click links until items appear)
- Adjust the item quantity as desired
- Click Add; you may add as many items as you want.
- To shop for a different student, click the "Your Family" link at the top of the screen and select a new student name link. Repeat steps above.
- Select "Checkout" and follow the prompts.Please note, the handling fee for online credit card payments is 3.5% on each transaction.
* Please note, the handling fee for online credit card payments is 3% + $0.40, regardless of transaction amount.