Thanks to our community voters, construction of North Mason High School, James A. Taylor High School and the District Office are complete and construction of the new Hawkins Middle School will be ready for school on Tuesday, January 3rd. The no-frills designs for the new high schools and middle school address issues of overcrowding that have continued for generations. The designs have also addressed infra-structure issues in all our schools that are necessary, to make our physical plants and play areas more efficient, safe and cost-effective.
We are very happy to report that a lot of work has been completed but we still have more to go to meet the promises we made to our community, students and staff.
- Construction of North Mason High School and James A. Taylor High School
- Renovation/modernization of existing high school to become middle school
- Facility improvements, including replacement roofs for existing schools
- Convert existing middle school to district offices
- Construction of new stadium and parking area
- Undertake improvements to playfields
- Mechanical, safety and security upgrades throughout the district