WEA Select Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits - Starting January 2, 2013, you’ll have two new places to get information about your WEA Select medical, dental and vision benefits.
1. Online at Your Benefits Resources at WEA Select.
The website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Starting January 2nd, you can use WEA Select to:
- Review your WEA Select benefits coverage.
- Change your WEA Select plans when you have a life event such as marriage, child's birth or adoption.
- Verify a dependent's eligibility for WEA Select benefits coverage.
The first time you go to WEA Select, you'll be prompted to create your own user ID and password. You can also access the website from your mobile device.
WEA Select doesn't replace the websites or call centers offered by the health plans including Premera, Washington Dental Services and Willamette Dental. You'll still use those resources for claims information and explanations of benefits.
2. Over the Phone From the WEA Select Benefits Center at 1-855-668-5039 FREE
If you have questions about your WEA Select plans or need help with the YBR website, call the WEA Select Benefits Center. Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 6 p.m., Pacific time, excluding holidays.
For those of you that may be unfamiliar with WEA products, the following plans fall under this category;
- Washington Dental Service (Delta Dental)
- Willamette Dental
You will be required to use this service if you wish to make any changes to your current medical or dental plan. It is important to note this change only affects WEA products only affects WEA products.
Procedures to access Vision Service Plan or Standard Insurance will not change.
WEA products include both Washington Dental and Willamette Dental. If you only have mandatory benefits, you will still need to use this new service.